Monday, December 12, 2016

Product Review Of Maxi Length Black Bodycon Dress

Click on the images and links to shop!* 

*I was compensated for this post.

Product Review Of Maxi Length Black Bodycon Dress

About The Dress

A simple black dress, the maxi length bodycon dress should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe. From the elegant neckline to the stylish length, the dress is made of a rayon/ spandex blend and will never lose its gorgeous shape.

My Review

It should be noted that I absolutely love this dress. It is simple and yet I feel that I could wear it almost anywhere. It is easy to imagine taking this dress out for a night on the town or wearing it out for a day of shopping and relaxation. At first, I was not sure how the dress would look on me, but I was pleasantly surprised that the dress fit perfectly.

Once I was wearing this beautiful black dress, I decided that I needed to buy a new pair of heels to match the way that I felt. My new heels would need to be sleek, stylish, and ultra sexy. Soon, I was standing in the shoe section of my favorite department store. I decided that finding the perfect pair of shoes for this dress would require a second opinion and that is why I brought along one of my best friends.

My friend agreed that the dress was fantastic. In fact, after seeing my dress, she has ordered a similar black maxi for herself. We both decided that something stunning, tall, and red would perfectly pair with the simplicity and elegance of this black dress.

One of the best things about finding the perfect black dress is that it can change and fit almost any look. As I tried on different shoes, I began to notice the subtle difference in the way that my overall look changed. For instance, with a pair of strappy gold sandals, the dress looked more casual and beach ready. I tried on a pair of cork-heel wedges, and the dress transformed into the perfect shopping dress. Once again, I changed into a gorgeous pair of red heels. It was exactly as I had envisioned it. This dress would be perfect for a date night. I looked stunning, and I was sure that, with the right hair and makeup, I would make a fabulous impression.

Featured Sales
Flash Sales

0 comments :

Post a Comment